Athlete Music Submissions
NPC Shawn Ray Hawaiian Classic News:✅
Athletes MUSIC SUBMISSIONS:
BODYBUILDING, CLASSIC PHYSIQUE AND WOMEN’S PHYSIQUE competitors should
follow the guidelines below for submitting their competition music:
• Music selections should be submitted via email to email@example.com
with the subject MUSIC, NPC SHAWN RAY HAWAIIAN CLASSIC.
• Please include the following information in the body of the email- YOUR NAME, YOUR
DIVISION, YOUR PHONE NUMBER and any questions or comments that you may have.
• Preferred file formats are .mp3, .m4a, .aiff but others can be converted for you if received
in a timely manner. Please DO NOT submit audio from YOUTUBE videos (these files are
compressed for playback on small devices and will not sound good on the audio system at
the event). Also, no movie files such as .mov or .mp4. and DO NOT send links to APPLE
• Music selections MUST be no longer than 70 seconds.
• CLEAN MUSIC ONLY! Vulgar/explicit music is grounds for disqualification!
• You will receive a confirmation email or phone call within 24 hours of submission.
• IMPORTANT NOTE: Please bring a copy of your music to check-in on a CD, thumb drive or
your cell phone as back up even if you have already emailed it to ALL ABOUT AUDIO.
• If you have any questions or encounter any problems please contact Steve McAdams at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-919-5956 (East Coast time)